Loreto Mandeville Hall Toorak is a Catholic independent school that aims to be the leading girls’ school in Australia. Highly regarded for our pastoral care, academic, sporting, music and cultural programs, we educate women who will work towards positive social change.
Our vision, to offer a Catholic education that liberates, empowers and motivates students, is supported by a strategic direction that incorporates the belief that staff are the most valuable and critical asset of the School.
We are looking for an experienced and energetic Administration Assistant to work within our Aerobics Program. You will report directly to the Head of Gymnastics and be assisting with the administration of the Aerobics Program, as well as responsibility for supervising and overseeing some of the aerobics classes. Your collaborative approach will ensure that all preparation for training and competitions is maintained and on track to meet the necessary deadlines.
We have a well-established Gymnastics program. Through strong encouragement from school leadership and sound infrastructure, our gymnastics program is well supported for continued success.
This role plays a critical part in ensuring that the training schedules and guidelines by our Head of Gymnastics are delivered in a professional manner, whilst role modelling the behaviour and standards expected of Loreto Mandeville Hall’s reputation and ethos.
To be considered for this position, it is essential that you have:
• Previous experience working within a school setting, predominately with students aged 10-15 years
• Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
• Exceptional organisational and time management skills
• Displays a high level of self-awareness and the ability to maintain positive relationships
• Level 2 First Aid Qualification (including Anaphylaxis Accreditation)
• A current National Criminal Record Check and WWCC or VIT
• Previous experience in aerobics coaching or exposure to the field, along with having already completed a qualification or a willingness to undertake an Intermediate Coaching qualification in Aerobics
This position is part time, 0.4 FTE, Fixed Term for 12 months.
Required days and hours will be Tuesdays and Fridays, from 3pm till 6pm. Flexibility may be considered for the remainder of the hours to be worked on other days of the week for the right candidate.
If this sounds like the role for you then don’t hesitate, apply online now by clicking the ‘apply’ button.
Applications close Friday 19 July 2019
Loreto Mandeville Hall is a child safe employer and is committed to the welfare of children and their protection. All potential employees and volunteers will be required to comply with the School's Child Safe Policy and Code of Conduct. Applicants will be required to undergo police and background checks in accordance with this policy.
CLOSING DATE 19-Jul-2019