The camp program is both pastoral and curriculum-based and enables our students to challenge themselves and develop skills through discovery and self-reflection.
- Students in Year 7 participate in a three-day activities camp Students in Year 8 participate in a three-day Outdoor Education camp at Eildon.
- Students in Year 9 participate in a four-day trip to Hobart to explore Colonisation and Indigenous culture (yet to be confirmed)
- Students in Year 10 participate in a school camp from 2022 (to be confirmed) involving a six-day pilgrimage to the Northern Territory – Journey to our Heart
- Students in Year 11 participate in Christian Living camps.
- Students in Year 12 participate in a Retreat camp.