Employment Opportunities at Loreto Toorak
Loreto Toorak is an equal employment opportunity employer and applies strict privacy and confidentiality guidelines to the handling of your personal information in compliance with current legislation.
Click here to view our current vacancies
Applications should include:
- A cover letter outlining your suitability for the position
- A resume detailing your skills, experience, and education
- Contact details of three professional referees
- Applicants are required to apply online by 4pm, on the specified closing date.
Employment at Loreto Toorak is subject to the following requirements:
- Applicants for teaching positions must hold current registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching
- Other staff (non-academic staff, including sessional music staff, sports coaches, and other casuals) must hold, or be prepared to undergo, a Working with Children Check (Employee) and/or a National Police Check
- Ideally applicants will also have current First Aid and CPR qualifications.
- Loreto Toorak is a Child Safe organisation with a demonstrated commitment to the safety and wellbeing of children, with a zero-tolerance approach to the abuse of children in our care.
- Successful candidates will be required to support the School’s Child Safety policies and procedures and commit to their implementation in writing upon commencement.